Spa Review: Tibetan Spa Ritual

Spa Review: Tibetan Spa Ritual

Tibetan Spa Ritual
Where: B/Attitude Spa, Grosvenor House Twin Tower, Dubai Marina, 04 399 8888
How Long: 90-minutes
How Much: Dhs780

The Treatment: What’s refreshing about B/Attitude Spa is its focus on Oriental opulence, it is after all a spa by Buddha Bar. From the blissful welcome area overlooking the ocean and the ornate red lockers in the changing room to the marble heated beds and five hammam pools set at different temperatures in the relaxation area, this restful sanctuary surprised me at every turn. My therapist began the Tibetan Spa Ritual with a relaxing foot soak and scrub. She then tapped the singing ball which removes any bad energy in the room and began a relaxing full body massage (using Argan oil) with a focus on my upper back as that’s where I experience the most tension. The treatment ended with a fine stream of warm oil poured continuously onto the middle of my forehead (for 20-minutes) and the sound of the singing ball.

The Results: Not only was I left with well-nourished skin and silky soft hair thanks to the Argan oil, I also felt completely de-stressed and relaxed.
Share on Google Plus

About Ravi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment