Not 'mai-baap', I’m 'Shakuni Mama' of Biharis, says Markandey Katju; booked for sedition

Not 'mai-baap', I’m 'Shakuni Mama' of Biharis, says Markandey Katju; booked for sedition

Patna: Former Supreme Court judge Markandey Katju called himself the “Shakuni Mama of Biharis” on Wednesday while responding to Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s angry outburst against his humiliating comments on the people of Bihar.

Shakuni, the maternal uncle of the Kauravas, is a negative character in the epic Mahabharat.
“Nitish Kumar says that I regard myself as the ‘mai baap’ (guardian) of Bihar. No Nitishji, I am not the ‘mai baap’ of Biharis but their Shakuni Mama,” the noted jurist wrote on Facebook.

Markandey Katju
on Tuesday
Nitish Kumar says that I regard myself as the ' mai baap ' of Bihar.
No Nitishji, I am not the ' mai baap ' of Biharis but their Shakuni Mama
Share on Google Plus

About Ravi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment