HOT BODY of sunny Leone forcing her to be a vegan - too much heat in body

HOT BODY of sunny Leone forcing her to be a vegan - too much heat in body

Actor Sunny Leone is pretty active on social media. Every now and then, we see her posting something or the other to keep her fans entertained all the time. Now, the actor has announced that she is turning vegan due to some health issues. The actor has said she is not well and her blood needs to be purified. Taking to her official Twitter account, Sunny said, “Not well and my blood needs to be purified from infection and there is too much heat in my body. So I’m drinking special bad tasting tea.”


In another tweet, the actress, “I believe in traditional Chinese medicine and I guess its Gods way of telling me I’m turning into a vegan,no alcohol…caffeine…no toxins.” Sunny last appeared in the erotic thriller, Beimaan Love. The film was directed and produced by Rajeev Chaudhari. It also starred Rajniesh Duggall, who earlier shared the screen space with Sunny in ‘Ek Paheli Leela’. However, the film did not do well at the box-office. According to reports, Sunny has been roped in for a song in an upcoming film Baadshaho starring Ajay Devgn.
Share on Google Plus

About Ravi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment