These 14 Celebrities Promise to Leave America if Donald Trump Is Elected President!

These 14 Celebrities Promise to Leave America if Donald Trump Is Elected President!

14. Whoopi Goldberg
Whoopi Goldberg the one time actress and now current co-host of The View attacked Donald Trump during an episode of The View on January.

“The minute you start pointing and saying that person is a rapist and a murderer, it pisses me off because I’ve been part of that when they just use a blanket statement to talk about black people or when they use a blanket statement to talk about white people or women or any other group.”

Whoopi continued, ““I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know.”

She even added, “Listen, I can afford to go.”

Well Whoopi, no one is stopping so get those bags a packing. I’ll even help. It will be one less talking head spouting about things she has no clue about.


13. Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler fancies herself a comedian, but she wasn’t joking when she chimed in on the Presidential election.

“After Barack Obama, I’m just going to blow my head up,” she exclaimed in regards to a Trump victory.

She wasn’t done there though, “I met him once. He came up to me at a restaurant in Los Angeles,” she said. “And he’s very tall and I like tall men and I remember going, ‘You’re not nearly as disgusting as I thought you were.’ I almost was charmed. Almost. So he’s dangerous.”


Chandler went on to talk about moving to Spain once Trump wins, “I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country,” she said.

That’s rich. She is going to move to a country that is actually still recovering from a fascist dictator. These Hollywood elites are absolutely clueless.


12. Spike Lee
Hollywood director Spike Lee who is most known for his film Malcom X answered Vanity Fair’s question “Where Will You Move if Donald Becomes President?”

Spike answered, “I’m moving back to the Republic of Brooklyn New York.”

I don’t even know what this means. Does it mean he will lead some kind of armed revolution to create a new country called the Republic of Brooklyn New York? Maybe he is going to go to an island and call it the Republic of Brooklyn New York.

Either way have fun living in fantasy land, Spike!

11. George Lopez
George Lopez, another guy who thinks he is a funny man, shared his thoughts on Donald Trump.

TMZ asked Lopez if he would be interested in hosting NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice.” Lopez went off on an insane rant:

“Look I’m not Donald Trump’s secondhand citizen so I don’t think so. Those comments are vile in any civilized society, but there’s freedom of speech. I don’t particularly like what he’s saying, but there is a right to say that.”

He continued, “Immigrants come from all over the world, not just a hole in a fence in Mexico. I’m going to boycott his golf course, but like he cares. He has so much money.”

And then he attacked Trump supporters, “There’s enough racists in this country for him to get elected.”

Finally, Lopez concluded “If he wins he won’t have to worry about immigration, we’ll all go back.”

Don’t worry George, no one is going to miss you. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

10. Amy Schumer
Amy Schumer, another wannabe comedian and massive hypocrite, didn’t hold back on her disdain for Donald Trump and his supporters when she talked to BBC.

“Those people aren’t informed.” She continued, “I haven’t had a conversation with anyone who doesn’t like Hillary where they’ve had anything meaningful to say.”

When asked what she would do if Trump wins Schumer responded, “My act will change because I’ll need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s too crazy.”

Amy Schumer sounds like the uninformed one. It sounds like she is blinded to the almost limitless and ever-expanding number of scandals that appear on an almost daily basis.

Have fun in Spain with Chelsea Handler. Maybe they will teach you about Francisco Franco and all of the atrocities he actually committed. What an idiot.


9. Amber Rose
Amber Rose is most known as a model who feuded with Kim Kardashian, but you might also recognize her as a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.

Amber sat down with US Weekly to rail against Donald Trump.

“Jesus Christ, I can’t even think about it!” she exclaimed. “I’m moving, I’m out! I can’t. And I am taking my son with me! I would be devastated, to be honest with you!”

I don’t think anyone will miss you. If there is one thing we need less of it’s reality stars.

8. Raven-Symoné
Former Disney star and current co-host of The View Raven-Symoné might have given the dumbest response ever when it came to pledging to leave the country.

Back in February Symoné declared, “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. Is that bad?” she told her co-hosts last month. “I already have my ticket … No, I literally bought my ticket, I swear.”

Well, Donald Trump accepted the Republican Party’s candidacy for President of the United States in July and Symoné still appears to be living down in Atlanta.

Maybe she lost the ticket and is still looking for it. It’s probably next to her brain. Good luck finding that.

7. Eddie Griffin
Actor and comedian Eddie Griffin sat down with DJ Vlad to discuss Kanye West’s potential Presidential bid in 2020. Griffin was quick to turn the conservation to Donald Trump.

“I would vote for him rather than Donald Mother F****** Trump…He is an ignorant mother f*****.” He continued, “Have fun with Trump because if Trump win I’m moving to Africa…if he want to build a wall to keep Mexicans, I know what the f*** he feel about n******…the camps are already built, they’ve been practicing martial law for quite awhile now here in the United States. I’m ex-military I’m quite aware of what the f*** they are up to.”

Africa? Really? He’s going to go to the worst continent on planet Earth where there are constant wars, kidnappings, and extreme violence on a daily basis. I mean it’s no wonder he’d want to leave because Donald promises to restore order to the United States and prevent the importation of violence!

6. Lena Dunham
Lena Dunham the creator of HBO’s Girls and self-professed child abuser and all around disgusting human being declared her exit from America at the Matrix Awards back in April.


“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will.” She went on, “I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there.”

I actually feel sorry for the people of Canada. You will have this disgraceful person as your neighbor.

5. Barbra Streisand
Singer Barbra Streisand has seen her career take a downward spiral as of late. And it looks like she is now dipping her toes into politics.

Streisand sat down with Australian TV to talk about Donald Trump. She compared Donald Trump to “a blister that has to pop.”

She then gushed about her support for Hillary, “I want Hillary Clinton to be President of the United States, but there is still a lot of sexism ‘A woman being President.'” She finished up, “He has no facts…I’m either coming to your country [Australia] if you’ll let me in or Canada.”

Looks like Babs is the one without any facts. I mean claiming sexism? Are you kidding me? This is typical lefty hate speech if you don’t have any facts just shout “racism, sexism, etc..” in order to silence your opponent.

That’s not going to happen this time, Babs. Hope you get used to an island full of criminals.

4. Samuel L. Jackson
Actor Samuel L. Jackson known for his roles in Pulp Fiction, Training Day, The Avengers, and many more, says he will move to South Africa if Donald Trump is elected.

Jackson voted for Obama twice, but oddly enough he is a staunch supporter of guns.

However, when Jackson was on The View in June, he expressed his feelings about Trump, “I mean, maybe if we stop talking about him, people will stop dealing with him, how about that? He has gotten more free publicity.” When Behar noted Trump is running for President, Jackson doubled down, “Well, let’s act like he’s not. Let’s talk about the person who really is running for president. He’s just running for popularity. C’mon, just let it go.”

Jackson previously appeared on Jimmy Kimmel in December where in a skit he declared, “If that motherf***** becomes president I will move my black a** to South Africa.”

South Africa? That’s an interesting choice given there has been a war on white people since apartheid ended.


3. Jon Stewart
Jon Stewart used to be the anchor for “The Daily Show.” He left the show a little over a year ago.

People caught up with him to ask if he would ever consider going back to TV especially if Trump wins.

Stewart responded, “I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”

No Jon, this planet has not gone bonkers. Trump’s rise is actually making it more SANE. As far as hopping a ride to another planet — have at it. Let’s just hope the rocket doesn’t explode like the Space-X one did recently. And if he does make it to another planet, I bet he won’t survive as well as Matt Damon did in The Martian.

2. Cher
Cher has been extremely outspoken about her hate of Donald Trump. She is after all a Clinton fundraiser and puppet.

She has gone on nasty rants comparing Trump to both Hitler and Stalin. She didn’t stop there. At a Hillary Clinton fundraiser she said, “I think he’s a f****** idiot.”

At another event Cher spewed, “When I watch Trump I just want to blow my brains out.”

And back in June, Cher revealed she might be joining Jon Stewart in his rocket. She declared she would be moving to Jupiter when Trump is elected President.

Have fun living on Jupiter, a giant planet primarily composed of hydrogen that doesn’t have a well-defined solid surface. These people really aren’t the smartest tools in the shed. It’s no wonder they support Hillary.

1. Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus another former Disney star and current judge on The Voice expressed her disgust with Donald Trump in typical Crazy Miley fashion.

She used to Instagram to expose her contempt for not only Donald Trump but his supporters as well.

“My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces ….. I think I may vomit ….” She continued her whine, “YOU DT ARE NOT GOD NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! (& if he doesn’t think he is “God” he thinks he is the f****** chosen one or some shit! We’re all just f****** jam between his rich ass toes! Honestly f*** this s*** I am moving if this is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean! )

I don’t even know what I am reading here. Miley Cyrus took a wrecking ball to her life and its still in pieces. That’s probably what she means by her heart being broken into 100000 pieces. Does anyone have ANY clue what she is talking about?

Share on Google Plus

About Ravi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment